Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm famous!

I never was contacted by the Recorder. They don't have the letters or Op Ed sections available on line (hence the scan above), so I've been trying to remember to check the paper. On my way home from getting eggs I stopped and bought today's (2/12) edition and found my letter. 75 cents well spent.

The good news: I get the 10 points.

The bad news: I now have to shovel out the storm drain across from my driveway before all my neighbors read the letter.

My Globe letter hasn't showed up yet, which means it won't be published. The world has moved on from the DOT's study of Toyota.

The closest thing to a response I got was this:
letters@globe.com
show details Feb 9 (7 days ago)

Thank you for your submission to the Globe's letters page. Because of the
volume of letters we receive, we cannot print all the letters we would like
to. In the event that we are unable to publish your letter, we hope that you
will write to us another time.
The Boston Globe

However, I did find Ben's letter while I was looking at the Globe letters page. Nice work!

No comments:

Post a Comment